Here’s what you can expect when you partner with LPC:
- Quality procedures structured around the ISO 9000 principles
- Departmental quality procedures at every step of manufacturing
- Job Planning / Preflight of incoming materials
- Scheduled equipment maintenance
- Low overhead
- Efficient workflow processes
- Leveraged material purchasing
- Industry leading technology and equipment
- Equipment redundancy to ensure seamless operation
- Average lead time of 4 business days
- 99.7% on-time delivery
- Graphic design, file manipulation, scheduled status reporting, on-site representation (by request).
- Reviews: LPC will provide a quarterly “report card” that reviews our performance as your vendor-partner.
- Custom reporting to include order volume, lead time, error rate, job status, average delivery time, documented customer feedback, material cost analysis, and more.
A dedicated team for each customer, including an Account Executive, Project Manager, and Executive Sponsor
“Document what you do (procedures). Do what is documented. Verify that you did it.”
The goal of our quality program is to document, control and improve internal processes to ensure our customers receive goods and services that exceed their expectations.